- Red rose petals can also be used as ingredients in soaps, candles, potpourri, and dyes.
- Use our rose petals in rose oil, rose water, ointments, potpourri, tea, poultice, as bath herb, pillow mix, in body sprays or soaps, bath bombs, candles or as beautiful, natural confetti.
- Perfect for delicious, healthy infused rose water!
- Culinary Grade, GMO-Free, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Natural
- Does not contain any caffeine, 100% Caffeine Free. The red rose petals are collected in the summer and air-dried. The red rosebuds have a sensual rose scent and are 100% pure.
Wahdawn Organic Dried Rose Petal Tea Beverages Culinary Cake Decor Cooking Flowers
Drinking rose flower herbal tea is a great way to relax after a busy day at office, as it can calm the central nervous system, reducing the chance of depression and anxiety. Dried rose tea can also benefit victims of chronic fatigue, insomnia and nervousness when drinking one or two cups per day