- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - 3 size bath bomb molds and 12 color vibrant soap dye(10ml each) meet your needs for making bright colorful bath bombs in different size. The bath balls can be well stored in the bath bomb bags. Perfect bath bomb making supplies!
- SIMPLE TO USE - It is a total breeze for even newbie to make bath bombs with the help of the INSTRUCTIONS and RECIPE we provide. Best yet, our unique FORMULA of the dye ensures that your bath bombs stay attractive with higher depth and brightness.
- SAFE - The bath bomb mold is made of ASTM standard food grade aluminum alloy which will not dent and stick easily. The stain free soap dye is made of FDA approved ingredients that is vegan, cruelty-free, gentle to skin. All bags had passed the accreditation of FDA.
- WIDELY USED - Feel free to use the molds to make chocolate, cheese, mousse etc. The liquid soap dye can also work well with handmade soaps, slime, playdough and so on. Heat shrink bags can be used for shrinking various crafts under 5.1 x 4.3 inches.
- COST-EFFECTIVE - 100% money back guarantee. We present you the pretty complete bath bomb making tools kit with top notch quality. Click 'Add To Cart' and enjoy customizing your unique eye-catching bath bombs with kids or friends!
Details: Enjoy making your own bath bombs? Ever had to hunt around for every bath bomb making tool? Remove the hassle with our combine bath bomb making set! Just baking soda and citric acid are needed then you can start your crafting! Package Included : -12 Bottle x Food Coloring; -4 Set x Large Bath Bomb Mold; -1 Set x Medium Bath Bomb Mold; -1 Set x Small Bath Bomb Mold; -30 x Shrink Wrap Bags; -1 x Instructions. Tips: 1. Each dye might have different consistency and some products will require more dye than others. So in order to avoid "overdose", make sure to add a little at a time to see what color you want to achieve. 2. The perfect consistency for molding is similar to wet sand and holds its shape when squeezed. If it's too dry, use one hand to spritz the mixture with witch hazel and one to mix. Continue spritzing until the mixture holds its shape when squeezed. 3. Ensure the bath bomb is completely hard in the mold before removing from the mold. 4. Tap lightly around the mold with knuckle or wooden spoon to make the bath bomb get out easily.