Brand: Visit the T Tersely Store
- 🌹🌹 PLANT CARE ASSISTANT: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our 3-In-1 Function soil meter, Make it easy for you to know the condition of the plant. (Kindly NOTE: Do not use it to test pure water directly and other liquids such as vinegar, juice.)
- 🌷🌷 CONVENIENT OPERATION: No batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure, then wait for a few minutes till the pointer stops swinging to get a stable reading on the scale dial. If the plant is very dry, the soil pointer will not swing, that means your plant needs water.
- 🌸🌸 INDOOR & OUTDOOR DESIGN: Ideal tool to test the soil conditions ( Moisture/Light/PH) of fruits, flowers, vegetables, shrubs, etc. Lightweight and Portable design, convenient for indoor and outdoor use.
- 🌺🌺 SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE: Premium Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity, Easy & accurately to read moisture, pH and light levels, promote plant growth in a healthy way.
- 🌷🌷INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, lawn and farm
T Tersely Soil Tester Gives Your Plants Better Care !
With multi-function highly sensitive sensors integrated, T Tersely 3-in-1 soil tester is easily able to test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight exposure level of your plants. T Tersely soil tester can help to keep your plants healthier. It's applicable to garden, lawn, farm, indoor & outdoor plants. It's lightweight and portable, easy to be carried for outdoor use. It's an ideal plants care kit.
After using the moisture tester, it is more reasonable to add water to the plants
Help you determine the acidity and alkalinity in the soil, so that plants can grow better.
Help plants better photosynthesize
How To Use:
- Push switch to moisture/pH/light position.
- Insert probe into soil 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probe).
- Adjust the position of probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly.
- After 10 minutes, read data you are measuring.
- Take probe out from soil and clean it after each use.
- This soil tester can only be used in soil. Don't apply it to test any liquids, such as water, lemon juice, vinegar and so on.
- To avoid damaging the probe, please don't insert the probe into very hard soil or knock against hard objects.
- To maximize the accuracy of sunlight readings, let light sensor that is at top front of dial towards the Sun.
- Don't leave the probe in soil for a long time. Take it out and clean it after use.
- If the soil is too dry, the indicator will not move, water it before testing.
Package Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.2 x 1.3 inches